I’ve been tagged by http://lnqa.tumblr.com/
Rule #1 always post the rules.
Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3 tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4 tell them you tagged them.
Rule #5 tell the person that tagged you that you’ve answered the questions
1. what is your favourite film and why?
Ugh, I work with DVDs, constantly surrounded by movies so I sorta don’t really watch many anymore.
Sorta embarrassing but I fucking love Arnie movies, hey. I habitually watch Terminator 2 and Last Action Hero every couple of months and I don’t think I’ll ever stop.. I watch ‘Mulan’ (Disney) a lot too, when I can’t calm myself down from anxiety.
I recently watched “Place Beyond the Pines”, was pretty interesting and I would recommend it.
2. what was the last song you listened to that you fell in love with?
Pretty lame of me, but Seatbelt Hands - Listener. I only just heard it a couple months back and it reminds me of a lot of people I hold dear to me, close or far.
3. who or what is your biggest inspiration in life?
I don’t really think of one person as a mad source of inspiration tbqh.. Sounds sorta lame but I’m constantly being inspired by people turning their lives around and shit like that. Lots of friends in high places have had terrible experiences but you wouldn’t know it by looking at them right now. That shit is pretty damn inspiring.
4. when was the last time you were angry?
I almost killed a cyclist just then. Crazy bitch riding around in the dark with no light and her headphones in… It made me pretty mad. She felt the wrath of my horn, I assure you.
5. what are three words you would use to describe yourself?
Lazy. Temperamental. Indecisive.
6. what is one thing you are passionate about?
Racism and classism. These things make it seem as if you “should have known better” which vagina you chose to come out of. Bitch please.
7. what is one place that you love?
Grave of my Yiayia & Papou (greek grandmother and grandfather). It is a nice place to go and just escape life. It’s bittersweet, of course I would prefer to be able to see them, but I still cherish their memory and everything they taught me.
8. what is the book/series that impacted you most?
"Ugly" by Constance Briscoe. I read it when I was like 14, and it has stayed with me. It was a pretty heavy read at the time, but I recommend it.
9. if you could only consume three things for the rest of your life, water excluded, what would they be?
PUSSY MONEY WEED.
Yeah, I’m hilarious. But probably something like avocado, benzos & bud. Pretty shitty answer, but hey, I’m a shitty person.
10. what is your philosophy in life?
Treat others the way you want to be treated. Pretty fucking simple, but it’s still easy to forget, or to find yourself treating others like shit. Important to remember that others have feelings too, even if they’ve made mistakes.
11. what is your favourite quote?
Buddha: “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die”. Ain’t that the truth.
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. What was your first pet?
3. First time you had the shit kicked out of you, if ever?
4. Celebrity you’ve been told you look like?
5. What is something you used to hate about yourself but have come to like?
6. Three words your mum would use to describe you
7. Favourite game of all time?
8. Do you have any particular recurring dream(s)?
9. Do you think you know who you are yet?
10. Do you believe in God?
11. Thoughts on global warming?